Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yard path under construction with my hard working brother-in-law and lovable nephew. The other photo is the first completed path that we worked on.
An awesome job with amazing clients! Landscape lighting is the last of the part to come... It has been an exciting job for me with invaluable help from my friend Mary E. for plan review and help with the plant selection. Sam and Sandy S. were there every step of each process which made things run so smoothly it felt more fun than I should admit. They're patience was admirable considering the weather and having to work with me. More pictures coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. they are patience? I like the hot mom, she looks skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet- now can you come transform our backyard- jeff wants grass- i want stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet is right. Count me in. All you have to do is arm wrestle with Jeff to decide rock or grass. Give him time to work out though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocks win! More environmentally friendly(Chickens locked up from flower beds!)

    ReplyDelete